4/21/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary:  A better day. The dog-eating hysteria has died to a whimper. Same goes for the Secret Service debacle. Great weather in  DC this morning so Me, Biden,  Mike Brush and Marvelous Marv motorcaded  to Andrews for golf. I played my usual immaculate game, taking calls between holes to keep up with events. It's no surprise that my czars are awed by my ability to multitask. Today, I put a digital recorder in my shirt pocket to record a sample of dialog for  myriad biographies that will be written about my incomparable, shining presidency. "OK, give a me five iron.  Yeah, Leon, it's OK to use a drone to take  out  al-Assad... hold for a second...Janet, you want to fire Director Sullivan for the Cartagena screw-up?  No, first  let's wait to see what dirt he's got on all of us, Joe in particular. I'll have the putter now... hey, Joe, what the heck!  How did your ball  get a foot nearer  the hole... Leon are you still there? I've  got no problem with stepping up drone attacks in Yemen...Fore!"
 Yes, my  nimble multitasking is  breathtaking to hear, though I say so myself...and I do. I guess it's that time again, close the laptop,  say a brief prayer to myself and join Michelle  who is still awake, reading. And so to bed and the restorative touch of Boo-boo, my blankey who love Barry, um-num-num-um...