4/30/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: Forward!  We have officially revealed our  slogan for the campaign,  I love it!  'Forward' contains the the dynamic  youthfulness that I exemplify.  I disagree with those who think it means four  more years the same as the past four. [ It does of, course, but  'forward' means whatever you want it to mean.] Forward !  To me it sounds so virile and purposeful, if I say so myself. And I do. Some snarky blogger suggested that Romney  should hit back with 'Upward'. There's talk again of  Chris Christie running with Romney. I hope so. With Marco Rubio I would have to dial up my 'cool' factor even more.  Talking of which, I'm still refining my spoken Spanish in preparation for  the Cinco de Mayo party at the White House. "Forward!  Forward! Vamanos! Vamanos!  How cool is that?  Now it's time for buenos noches and to cuddle up with Boo-Boo, my blankey, um-num-num-um. Boo-boo always  make Barry feel better. And so to bed.