7/16/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: I feel like Hillary in an Egyptian motorcade with shoes,  tomatoes and insults being hurled from all directions.  But enough about her. Senior Senate Democrats are said to be complaining  privately about my confrontational  attitude towards  Republicans. All I have to say about that is: "I won,  next question."
Then we have Mitt objecting to my campaign's speculaton  that he may have committed a felony. May have. That's all  it takes for  the hypersensitive Mitt to gets his Mormon undershorts in a bunch.
Burp. The hot dogs and chili I had for a photo-op lunch in Cincinnati have come back to haunt me. 
The crowning insult  today came from Rush Limbaugh who had the effrontery to suggest, on air, that I hate America. As if I would run for re-election if that were true. I mean it's not like I have giant ego to feed or something.  I don't seek power for its own sake,  I seek it because my subjects adore me and want large amounts of other people's money. It's late now and time for me to slide into the Presidentopedic with its familiar, comfortable mattress and Boo-boo, my blankey, under my pillow. Barry Luv Boo-boo um-num-num-um...zzzzz...