8/21/12

Barack Obama's Diary: Folk dancing

Dear Diary: There's not much that mine enemies won't use to denigrate my majestic self. For example they mock my using the word 'cool' which keeps me cool with the younger dudes. Now they are picking on another of my favorite words: "folks." Somebody complained about this saying: "I am not a folk."  Why do I like to use this word? Because it enables me to use the sybillant s-s-s which is a defining  part of my soaring oratory. "Folks-s-s-s..." hear how well-spoken and precise that sounds. I'm so clever I could dance.
Meantime, what about that Akin guy talking about 'legitimate rape' and that other  GOP guy confessing to skinny-dipping in the Sea of Galilee. Folk-s-s-s, with enemies like that, victory is mine [if can just get Biden to shut up until November.] With that cheerful thought I am retiring to the Presidentopedic to cuddle my adorable satin-edged blankey Boo-boo, guardian of my dreams. Barry luv Boo-boo um-num-num-um...zzzzz..