8/1/12

Dear Cabby: Street-smart advice

Dear Cabby: I have everyone's best interests at heart but they seem to resent my efforts to help them What shall I do?  -- M.B. NY 


Cabby: I tought it was you Mr Mayor. I said to another cabby waitin' at City Hall: "Hizzoner wants a cab." He replied: " Nah...  hizzoner has a limo, fuggedaboudit." But I've driven you  before, Mr Mayor. Da cabbies all  call you Nanny because of all da food regulations  you introduced like forbidding  large servings of soda. I read in da Post today dat you want city hospitals to hide formula from  new mothers to encourage dem to breast feed. My wife had five kids and raised dem all on formula which meant she could  hold down a part-time  job.   We have rent to pay, so whatyagonnado? To win my vote you gotta concentrate on useful tings [bang!] like fillin' dat goddam  pothole. Capisci?