8/25/12

The Book of Mitt

As a prominent Mormon, I strive to be an exemplary in my personal conduct. But there are people who test my resolve to the limit. Todd Akin  is such an individual. He is what a less temperate person might call a selfish b#*tard. Oops... I almost said the b-word. I am urged to use humor to project more warmth, so I made a  passing joke  yesterday about no-one ever asking for my birth certificate. All hell heck broke loose in the liberal media. Ann and I  admire restraint and she wants me to save my best anti-Obama line for  later in this week's Convention: "Give me liberty or give me debt." Pretty good, if I may say so myself, but since pride is a sin, I can't. Trump says he has a surprise in store for the convention. Let us pray that it has nothing to do with a  hurricane and a comb-over. The convention  now won't begin properly until Tuesday. Let us therefore be grateful that this has forced Obama to recall Biden from Florida, so Joe can't tell any of his excruciating Yo' mama so fat jokes aimed at attracting media attention away from the GOP.