9/2/12

Barack Obama's Diary: My acolytes await

Dear Diary: I am pumped! The DNC convention will dominate this week and I, in my majesty, will be the center of admiration from my devoted  Alinskyites acolytes. I am told that the GOP will have a counter convention in Charlotte with people like Rubio trying  feebly to draw attention away from me. As if! The media lapdogs will be on their  tingling hind legs, panting patiently as they dutifully await my slightest utterance. Eat your cold capitalist hearts out, Mittman and Ryan, as you watch the ecstatic response to my Obammunist Manifesto that promises to transform this land within a mere four years to an earthly paradise unmatched in human history. I'm so happy I could dance, but kings only dance elegant minuets to the sound of harpsichords. So I'll have substitute a nicotine hit on the South Lawn while I pretend to walk Bo the dog.