10/11/12

Barack Obama's Diary: Waitin' for Joe

 Dictated aboard Air Force One en route to Miami
Dear Diary:  Right wing ....errr...blogs are beginning to notice how much I'm campaigning on campuses. Who can blame me? I get large, enthusiastic audiences who are easy to fool persuade and will listen to anythin' if it is provides an excuse to cut studies for a while. Compare that to the debates, where the impertinent are free to mock the intellectual. I don't like debates. Why should someone  such as me -- an acknowledged genius -- have to spend days...uh...rehearsin' to appear before the nation and justify  perfectly good decisions made on their ...errr...behalf? I wish people would just accept that government knows best and keep the heck out of the ...uh...democratic process. Biden's goin' through the same wringer tonight and we all know who'll have to pick up the ...uh...pieces  that will  fall off the agein' Bidenmobile as it tries to  run over over Ryan with its white-wall tires. That person would...errr... be me.