3/13/13

Barack Obama's Diary: Hot Stuff

Dear Diary: I met with Sultan of Brunei today. Dudes! I have Air Force  One to fly me around, but this guy also has a 747 and he pilots it himself. Pretty impressive, huh?  With the absurd little Kim Jong Un making waves int North Korea it behooves us to have stock of Kimchi -- that fermented, spicy cabbage dish that Koreans love. White House chef Sam Kass has embarked on a project to convert some of Michelle's veggie garden cabbages into Kimchi. Some was proudly presented to me when I was having lunch with Joe Biden today. Joe offered to try it on my behalf.  He took a large mouthful and began chewing, but quickly  his jaws stopped moving, his face tuned an alarming vermilion-pink and tears started in his eyes. "Lord Luv yah!"  he exclaimed, gulped down a glass  of water and said: " What the heck is that stuff?"  "Just "Kimchi, Joe," I said in a casual voice. It goes well with dog." But enough about me.