7/18/13

Barack Obama's Diary: A kick in the Kremlin

Dear Diary: Vlad's thumbing his nose at me again, refusing to hand over that  treasonous brat, Snowden. I am responding with hints that I may cancel the  Moscow visit I had planned  in advance of the G20 summit in St Petersburg. That would be regrettable, because I wanted to visit The Kremlin  to glean some grand ideas for my Presidential  library. Anyhoo, I phoned Vlad  and said amicably: "Dos vedanya Tovarisch," but apparently  I had again  interrupted his amorous activities. The man is tireless. "Is that you again, Barack?" he asked breathlessly.  "Freak off!"  And then he hung up--just like that..  Of course, he didn't say 'freak', but you get  my drift.   The nerve of the man! The day of reckoning is nearing for you, Vlad, and I will  be first in  the long line of people waiting to kick your skinny, arrogant  butt. Meantime, that's  enough about me and more than enough  about you.