11/21/13

Progress Notes for Patient 540463: OBAMA, Barack, H.


11/21/13:  I ascended  by elevator to patient's private apartment. The Secret Service agent who accompanied me pressed a button in the frame of the entrance door. "Proceed, Dr Rink," said patient's  disembodied voice from a concealed loudspeaker above.  I opened the door, walked down a short passage and into the living room to find patient  wild-eyed, shaking and transfixed by a television screen.
"Doctor they're coming to take me away," he said."  I told him to lie on the sofa, relax and  and tell me what was troubling  him.  Apparently, a retired general had called for patient and his cabinet to be driven from office on the grounds of utter incompetence. It is not proper for me, in these confidential  progress notes  to draw any political conclusions, but suffice it to say that if that general  and I were to occupy adjacent seats on a long flight, we would not be short of subjects for discussion upon which we wholelheartedly agreed. "I have a simple, non-drug prescription," I told the moron. "Watch MSNBC instead of Fox News, and  you will find that your anxiety quickly dissipates."---Dictated by S.H. Rink, M.D.