11/7/13

Progress Notes for Patient 540463 Obama, Barack. H

11/7/13:  Patient is still showing signs of distress at the botched launch of ObamaCare. His massive ego prevents him from grasping the concept of responsibility lying with the guy at the top. "Relax... If you want your paranoia, you can keep your paranoia," I told him. He looked at me in despair: "Even you, doctor, see me as a figure of fun."  I shook my head: "No, what I see is  a man who won't stop stoking his paranoia by consuming large quantities of a potent hybrid marijuana: Blueberry Yum Yum, I believe it's called. You gotta man-up and face your woes without that crutch, and without even plain old ditch weed, or choom as you used to call it."
"Don't worry, I will abstain from now onward," he said.  The moron's ability to tell bare-faced lies, is without parallel in my clinical experience. ---Dictated by S.H. Rink, M.D.