3/2/14

Barack Obama's Diary: I join the Pantheon of military masters

Dear Diary:  I'm pumped up after my courageous stand against Vlad Putin and his invasion of Ukraine. ""There will be a cost  for any intervention Ukraine" I warned him, my voice ringing with conviction.   I am at my  best at times like this, devising briliiant military strategies , drawing on the ancient principles of  Sun Tzu, Niccolo Machiavelli and the great warrior Presidents Washington and Eisenhower.  When Secretary Hagel called  and  asked what I wanted to do  to deal with the thousands of Russian troops now in Ukraine, I quoted to him the  inscrutable Sun Tzu: "Appear  strong when you are weak and appear weak when you are strong...."  I don't have a clue what it means, but that's now Hagel's problem.    But enough about me....