6/22/12

Barack Obama's Diary [part1]

Dear Diary:   My trip director, Marv, had me ready early for a motorcade to Andrews and  Air Force One for a flight to Florida to speak at a meeting of prominent  Latinos. I was polishing my speech when an urgent call came in  from Cup Holder, who was in state of  high excitement. " I think I may have a way out of the Fast and Furious impasse," he said, his voice trembling.
" And what would that be, Cup?" I inquired.
"Barack,"  he said, "you know that annoying blog, White House Dossier?"  "Yes, Cup," I replied patiently. "Well,  you know how Keith Koffler has a satirical quote every day?  Today he has quoted you as saying that Bo had eaten all the crucial F&F papers. That's the perfect  answer if  the GOP sharks keep circling."
"Hmmm," I said, "Good thinking, Cup. The dog excuse worked  great for me at  Harvard. Let's keep it as Plan B, should Boehner  develop the cojones to pursue F&F further."  [cojones= testicles, I know this from  polishing my Orlando speech where they are sure to praise  the vast size of my cojones in suspending enforcement  of  some immigration law]  Meantime, Hasta la vista,  future historians,  I will finish this  Diary entry after I  return to the W.H. tonight. [To be continued...]