8/9/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: Auugh! Another Mittmare in Pueblo last night, just as I had feared. I landed with a  thump on the floor next to the bed yelling "Unhand me, you capitalist pig!" which greatly alarmed my secret service detail who  promptly burst in, Glocks drawn. Awkwaaaard. After my usual breakfast of wholewheat toast with  an egg over-easy,  it was onward to Colorado Springs where I addressed an adoring crowd at a fundraiser for my majestic self's campaign. Travelling home to Joint Base Andrews  on Taxpayer One, I was able to catch up with the campaign gossip. A clever TV  ad my PAC ran featuring a guy who whose wife died after her health insurance was cancelled after he was laid off  by Romney turns out to  have been economical with the truth. The guy was apparently laid off five years before that -- long  after Romney had left Bain Capital and the wife apparently had insurance anyway, from her own employer. Tonight I am, at last, back in the familiar Presidentopedic, with my blankey Boo-boo, ready for a good night's sleep. Barry luv Boo-boo, um-num-um...zzzzz...