12/2/13

Progress Notes for Patient 540463: OBAMA, Barack, H.

12/2/13: Just when I thought Patient was regaining some sense of proportion regarding his massive ego, that equally egotistical twat, Piers Morgan, broadcast a segment about patient on CNN in which Morgan wondered aloud whether the physically unfit Chris Christie could follow the "perfect physical specimen" Barack Obama into the White House:  Patient had been rerunning the segment on his DVR ever since. "It was only a matter of time before my superb physique was noticed by the great and famous." said patient  as he continued to do crunches and push-ups on the floor of his private quarters as I entered.  He was clearly trying to impress me. "I'm impressed," I said in the hope that it would stop him exercising and enable me assess his mental  progress "...38..39...40!" the moron said triumphantly. "Push-ups?" I asked. "No, the number of people who have signed up on the revised health.gov site today" ---Dictated by SH Rink, M.D.  ECS