1/13/14

Progress notes for Patient 540463 OBAMA, Barack, H.

1/13/14: Patient was in a strange mood during our routine consultation this evening. He studied my face closely, then said: "I guess there's no way you would consider shaving off your beard? "No." I replied," It's  part of my persona  and suddenly appearing completely different might deeply disturb some of my patients."
"Oh well, said patient, "it was worth asking." He suddenly took on a more cheerful tone. "Michelle's coming back from Maui before Wednesday. So I won't need to have you staying over."
"Ms. Jarrett is the one who controls my presence or absence," I said, "So perhaps a word with her is indicated?"   Frankly, after several weeks of patient's tribulations, I will be glad to be rid of the moron.---Dictated by S.H.Rink, M.D.