8/18/12

Barack Obama's Diary: Sniffing New Hampshire

Dear Diary: I got  'em! I skewered Mittman and Ryan like shrimp on a grill  today on my  campaign stops in New Hampshire. I was on fire! Being a better  speechwriter than my speechwriters, I changed their description of Ryan's budget from "trickle-down fairy dust" to "trickle-down snake oil". Oil...trickles...geddit? I'm so clever I could dance. The coup de grace [that's French for 'Grace's blow' for those unfortunate enough not to have sniffed up a line of  Grace's  superior Guatamalan cocaine] came when I proclaimed that Ryan's budget would reduce Mittman's tax to 1%. Boos came from all around. Talking of Boos, we are are back home in the White House now, and I am preparing to slide into the Presidentopedic and the embrace of the Boo who outranks all Boos, Boo-boo my blankey. Barry luv Boo-boo...um-num-num-um...zzzzz...