8/16/12

Barack Obama's Diary: Fateful day

Dear Diary: A busy day catching up with world events after a week of fundraising. I  had a long meeting with Hillary.  Bibi is still leaping and kicking in the starting gate wanting to take out  Iran's nukes,  we expect him to time any attack so I can't  refuse to join without looking weak just before the election. Syria is still coming apart at the seams.  "We need more smart diplomacy," I told Hillary. She replied: "Yes. It has worked so well."  Was that sarcasm in her voice? Surely not.
Next I took  poor old Joe Biden to the woodshed  private dining room for lunch. He ordered biscuits and gravy thinking he was in North Carolina/Georgia/1998  or whatever. "Unchain me! he pleaded, but I was unmoved and instead I asked the Secret Service  guys to  tighten his shackles. I am tempted to have Joe's office moved into the men's room like he was working for the TSA. The shock might help keep his feet out of his mouth.
It's good to be back in the White House sleeping in the familiar Presidentopedic with my precious blankey Boo-boo to comfort me. I think his magic is stronger than Boo-boo-two, my travel blankey.  And he will be more effective in keeping Mittman and Ryan out of my dreams. I've said a prayer to myself and  I'm ready for bed now. Barry luv Boo-boo...um-num-num-um...zzzzz...