3/6/13

Barack Obama's Diary: The sky is falling, the sky is falling

Dear Diary: My Cabinet and I have done sterling work alarming the masses about the consequences of sequestration. I predicted last Friday that congressional janitors would immediately be short of money. But some upstart at The Washington Post did some research and proved me wrong [Note to self:  Tell Jay Carney to scare the crap outta him] What will become of this administration if we have reporters who break ranks with lapdogs like Chris  Matth...[cough] ...ews   and  Chuck [...cough...] Toad  and actually ask some awkward questions. Heaven forbid. Lots of snow today and I took Bo out for a run close to M's vegetable garden. I think we managed  'accidentally' to crush a few broccoli plants. I'm taking some Republicans out for an expensive dinnner at the Plume tonight. Maybe after a few glasses of Chateau Petrus and a couple of Cognacs they will be more amenable to raising taxes. Hell, someone's got to pay for the dinner, and it won't be any of us. But enough about me...