5/12/14

Progress Notes for Patient 540463, OBAMA, Barack, H

5/11/14   My phone rang early today with an agitated Valerie Jarrett on the line. "Doctor," she pleaded," Can you make  a House call today?"
"What's up?"
"He's been seized by the desire to fly Air Force One  to Nigeria, there to bomb the rebels with iPads so they can see Michelle's Instagram pleading: "Bring Back Our Girls".
I have been puzzled by the hullabaloo this issue has caused. Normally this far-away incident would barely have achieved the excitement of "Small earthquake in Chile, few hurt" in the MSM. But Patient, and the MSM need something to distract from Benghazi and the IRS scandal.
"Are you sure he's not showing paranoia after partaking of his stash of Blueberry Yum  Yum? "I asked.
"No. I've checked his secret compartment in the Resolute Desk. and it's full."
" OK, Ms Jarrett," I said  "Encourage him to rest and I will see him ASAP."
--Dictated by S.H.Rink, M.D.